WHO WE ARE
- We are a Bible believing church and place the Word of God above all else.
- The “Baptist Statement of Faith and Message” is the covenantal document to which members are asked to adhere without debate and it forms the bond of systematic belief to which we aspire.
- From a doctrinal aspect, we do not move away from the “Baptist Statement of Faith and Message” and ask any teacher or leader to respect the position taken.
- From an organizational standpoint, we abide by three specific documents of agreement:
– The original First Baptist Church of Belleview (FBCB) Constitution
– The FBCB Church Bylaws
– The FBCB Church Operations Manual
- We are an independent body of believers affiliated with the Southern Baptist Convention (SBC).
- We coordinate our missions giving with the SBC calendar and support the Cooperative Program, but we plan our own vision and missions independently.
- We plan our annual calendar of events with a mix of evangelism, discipleship, fellowship, and development along with a strong mission emphasis.
- We believe in reaching the community, country and world with the Gospel, and are intentional in all our activities.